• September – November 2017: Intern (Project Assistant) at UNESCO headquarters, Section of Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship
• September 2018 – December 2018: Research Assistant at the Faculty of Education, University of Tampere
• November 2018 – ongoing: Project Officer at the European Wergeland Centre – a Resource Centre on Education for Intercultural Understanding, Human Rights and Democratic Citizenship
• September 2010 – June 2016: Master in History and History Teaching. Moscow State University of Lomonosov, Faculty of History, Contemporary History Department
• October 2014 – June 2016: Diploma in Law. Collège Universitaire Français de Moscou
• July 2015: “Children and International Human Rights” educational session at the International Institute of Human Rights, Strasbourg
• September 2015 – January 2016: University of Paris-IV Sorbonne, Faculty of History. Courses: “Human Rights Law”, “Public Law”, “Environmental History”, “Education, Youth and Gender”
• March 2016: Participation in “European Human Rights Competition of René Cassin” (Concours européen des droits de l’homme René Cassin)
• August 2016 – June 2018: MPhil in Comparative and International Education. University of Oslo, Faculty of Educational Sciences
• July 2017: “Refugees and Migrants in International Human Rights Law”. Educational course at Poznan Human Rights Centre
• Bagrintseva E. (2019). Human Rights: Conceptual Origins and Evolution. In Z. Babaci-Wilhite (Ed.), “Learning Critical Thinking Skills beyond the 21st century”. Springer. Revised preliminary edition in print and 1st edition forthcoming.
• Bagrintseva E. & Gebara C. (2019). The Council of Europe Reference Framework of Competences for Democratic Culture: Learning and Practicing Democracy Through Education. Synergies – Educational Dialogues for Social Change, 9, 117-125.
• September – November 2017: Erasmus Internship Grant
• March 2018: Under-Represented Ethnic and Ability Groups (UREAG) grant